- We offer daily excitement, travel & opportunity to grow!
We are a growing school photography company based in Central and Eastern Ontario that
offers its employees exciting challenges in new environments daily with an opportunity to meet
incredible people as you grow, grow, grow!
The Company:PhotoVisions is Ontario’s largest family owned province wide school
photography company in Ontario. We’re finding the trends today are for schools to get away
from the giant corporate companies and trust the team that can truly treat you like a valued
partner. That’s us!
• Our team members will have a strong independence, an insistence on professionalism, a
great sense of humour, the innate ability to be flexible, and radiate a confident warmth
wherever they go.
• We believe in being a true school partner. Helping to build stronger school
spirit, pitching in when a family needs a helping hand, and always looking for
the next thing that will assist our school families in the academics, athletics
The Position:We’re looking for Territory Managers
The pay range we’re offering is $15-$25 dollars per hour + commissions.
• We offer full training, daily support and constructive feedback.
• We also offer almost unlimited growth potential in many regions which
translates into incredible income earning potential.
Requirements:• Strong desire for excellence and success
• Professional attitude and super interpersonal skills
• High level of organizational skill
• Great memory for names and faces
• Advanced knowledge of DSLR cameras
• Advanced knowledge of indoor strobe lighting theory and practice.
• Your own car and valid license
• Must pass an annual Police Background check with Vulnerable Sector screening.
Responsibilities:• Organize the schools in your territory for regular visits, reports and support
• Set goals for growth and maintenance of the schools in your region
• Develop and implement strategies for success
• Daily communication with our head office
• Organize and keep a team of photographers and assistants up to date.
• Assist in training new staff and keep up to date yourself.
• Assist as needed on school photo days
• Liaise with school staff
• Report and transmit files daily
• Trouble shoot and solve any issues that arise
The LocationPhotoVisions has territories across the 401 Corridor, up the 400
to Bradford and Barrie/Orillia, across to Owen Sound, Kincardine, London,
Toronto and down to Niagara. This is a great place to live and work because
there is a dense population and plenty of schools within an hour’s drive from any
city in this region. There are plenty of opportunities!
Why Should You Apply?• You’ll be incredibly independent.
• You’ll be paid well above industry standard.
• All holidays, weekends and summers off!
• You’ll be using amazing equipment, software and constantly learning.
• We want you! We need you!