- We offer daily excitement, travel & opportunity to grow!
We are a growing school photography company based in Central and Eastern Ontario that
offers its employees exciting challenges in new environments daily with an opportunity to meet
incredible people as you grow, grow, grow!
The Company:PhotoVisions is Ontario’s largest family owned province wide school
photography company in Ontario. We’re finding the trends today are for schools to get away
from the giant corporate companies and trust the team that can truly treat you like a valued
partner. That’s us!
• Our Lead Photographers will have a strong independence, an insistence on
professionalism, a great sense of humour, the innate ability to be flexible, and
radiate a confident warmth
wherever they go.
• We believe in being a true school partner. Helping to build stronger school
spirit, pitching in when a family needs a helping hand, and always looking for
the next thing that will assist our school families in the academics, athletics
The Position:We’re looking for Lead Photographers
The pay range we’re offering is $15-$25 dollars per hour.
• We offer full training, daily support and constructive feedback.
• We also offer almost unlimited growth potential in many regions which
translates into increased income.
Requirements:• Strong desire for excellence and success
• Professional attitude and super interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of DSLR cameras
• Advanced knowledge of indoor strobe lighting theory and practice.
• Your own car and valid license
• Must pass an annual Police Background check with Vulnerable Sector screening.
Responsibilities:• Organize and keep a team of photographers and assistants on point.
• Train new staff and keep up to date yourself.
• Organize and run school photography sessions
• Liaise with school staff
• Report and transmit files daily
• Trouble shoot and solve any issues that arise
The LocationPhotoVisions has territories across the 401 Corridor, up the 400
to Bradford and Barrie/Orillia, across to Owen Sound, Kincardine, London,
Toronto and down to Niagara. This is a great place to live and work because
there is a dense population and plenty of schools within an hour’s drive from any
city in this region. There are plenty of opportunities!
Why Should You Apply?• You’ll be incredibly independent.
• You’ll be paid well above industry standard.
• All holidays, weekends and summers off!
• You’ll be using amazing equipment, software and constantly learning.
• We want you! We need you!